Location: Spokane County Fairgrounds
Since the summer of 2017, Pinology Spokane has brought together the local creative community for a weekend of exceptional craft and design. Spokane is an expert when it comes to hosting events. Bloomsday and Hoopfest are just a couple of the huge events that call Spokane home. Maybe each event’s success is due to the vibrant downtown that encompasses a variety of restaurants and performance venues, or the breweries and wineries that turn local ingredients into flavorful drinks. Whatever it is, we wanted to take part in it so that’s why we chose Spokane for Pinology Market. Join us for some of the most talented makers in the Pacific Northwest in July.
Online sales have now closed. You can purchase Early Bird tickets at the door starting at 6pm Friday. Saturday tickets will be sold at the door only starting at 10am.
Early Bird Shopping:
- Friday night July 27th from 6pm to 9pm ($15)
- Purchase tickets ahead ONLINE to get in at 5:30pm
- Tickets will be available to purchase at the door ($15) at 6pm
- Early bird tickets get you in both Friday night and Saturday
- Saturday (July 28th) from 10am to 4pm
- Tickets available at the door ($7)
- Kids 12 and under are free
Add our event to your calendar!